All the international flights arrive and leave from the Jorge Chavez International Airport, located in the Constitutional Province of the Callao, 20 minutes from Lima Historical and 30 minutes from the residential and commercial districts of Miraflores and San Isidro. At the present time, it is administrated by the international partnership Airport Lima Partners.
Any information about domestic flights arrivals or departures, can be done at the LAP -company incharge of the international airport- web page or phone (51-1) 595-0666
From the Jorge Chavez International Airport, leave all flights to the main cities of the country.
The following airlines has flights within Peru: Aviandina, Lan Peru, Taca Peru, Tans Peru, with flisht to the main cities in Peru; and, Aero Condor and Star Up, cover a few number of routes.
The Peruvian cities that can be reach by plane from Lima are: Andahuaylas, Ayacucho, Arequipa, Cajamarca, Chiclayo, Cusco, Huanuco, Iquitos, Juliaca, Piura, Pucallpa, Puerto Maldonado, Tacna, Tarapoto, Trujillo and Tumbes.
In domestic flights a S/.18 (US$ 5) airport tax is charged.
Any information about international flights arrivals or departures, can be done at the LAP -company incharge of the international airport- web page or phone (51-1) 595-0666
The following airlines have commercial flights to and from our country, arriving or departing from the Jorge Chavez International Airport.
• Amsterdam (K.L.M.),
• Barcelona (Lufthansa),
• Bonaire (K.L.M.),
• Bologna (Lufthansa),
• Dusseldorf (K.L.M.),
• Frankfurt (American Airlines, K.L.M.and Lufthansa),
• Londres (K.L.M. and American Airlines),
• Madrid (K.L.M., Iberia, British Airways, Lufthansa and American Airlines),
• Milan (K.L.M.),
• Paris (American Airlines, Air France and Lufthansa),
• Roma (K.L.M.and Lufthansa),
• Turin (Lufthansa),
• Zurich (Iberia, American Airlines, Air France and K.L.M.).
From North America and Canada:
• Atlanta (American Airlines, Delta Airlines and Air France),
• Chicago (American Airlines),
• Dallas (American Airlines),
• Denver (American Airlines),
• Honolulu (American Airlines),
• Houston (Continental Airlines and American Airlines),
• Las Vegas (American Airlines),
• Los Angeles (Lan Chile and American Airlines),
• Miami (American Airlines, Lan Peru, Copa),
• Nueva Orleans (American Airlines, Delta Airlines and Continental Airlines)
• Nueva York (Lan Chile, American Airlines and Continental Airlines),
• Orlando (American Airlines),
• San Francisco (American Airlines),
• Seattle (American Airlines),
• Toronto (Lufthansa),
• Vancouver (American Airlines),
• Washington (American Airlines).
From Central and South America:
• Aruba (American Airlines, Avianca and Aces),
• Barranquilla (Aces and Avianca),
• Bogota (Avianca and Aeropostal),
• Buenos Aires (Lan Chile, Aerolineas Argentinas and Taca Peru),
• Cali (Avianca and Aces),
• Cancun (American Airlines),
• Caracas (Taca Peru, Aeropostal),
• Cartagena (Avianca and Aces),
• Cochabamba (Lloyd Aero Boliviano),
• Guayaquil (Tame, Taca Peru),
• La Habana (Aeroflot),
• La Paz (Taca Peru and Lloyd Aero Boliviano),
• Mexico (Taca Peru, American Airlines and Aero Mexico),
• Panama (Copa and American Airlines),
• Quito (Aeropostal, Tame, Taca Peru ),
• Rio de Janeiro (Varig and Lan Chile),
• San Andres (Aces, Aeropostal, Avianca),
• San Jose (American Airlines and Taca Peru),
• San Juan (American Airlines),
• Santa Cruz (Taca Peru and Lloyd Aero Boliviano),
• Santiago de Chile (Lan Chile, Taca Peru),
• Santo Domingo (American Airlines),
• Sao Paulo (Lan Chile, Varig and Taca Peru)
• Osaka (American Airlines)
• Tokio (American Airlines)
In other to avoid misfortunes during your departure, we recommend our passagers:
1. To confirm their flight with at least 72 hours of anticipation.
2. To be at the chosen air line counter three hours before the exit of their flight.
3. After making the control of their air tickets and boarding their luggage, pay the Unified Tax of Airport Use, called TUUA, as they usually do in any airport of the world. Domestic flights TUUA: US$ 5.00 International flights TUUA: US$28.00
Don't let by surprised by third persons, the airport payments and procedures must by done personally at the authorized counters.
4. Do not receive any order or package of unknown people or without knowledge of his content.
5. To maintain money, trip documents and passport in a safe place, taking with them only an identity card and necessary money.
You will find assistance and information in modules, located in both international and domestic halls and the main hall of the International Jorge Chavez Airport, in addition to the assistance offered by the airport.
Visible electronic boards inform the arrivals and departures of domestic and international flights.
The activities in Peru and the dwell time must be coherent with the granted visa and permanence.
In case of needing a change in the migratory quality or the extension of your permanence, you will have to make, in the previous days to your departure from Peru, the procedures with the Migrations authorities.
Emergencies in the Airport:
Clave Medica offers emergency attention without cost, 24-hours a day. The topic is located in the main hall on the international aisle.
Sanidad Internacional (International Health) takes care of medical consults and sells basic medicines, 24 hours a day and is located in the international aisle mezzanine.
Disabled: In case of needing a wheelchair on arrival to Peru, ask for it to the airline hostess during the flight, or to the airline counter if needed at the moment of taking a flight.
By Car :
There are three terrestrial income routes to our country:
By the north: in the border with Ecuador, entering Peru by the city of Tumbes.
By the southeast: in the border with Bolivia, entering Peru by the city of Puno.
By the south: in the border with Chile, entering Peru by the city of Tacna.
By Sea :
At the present time more and more cruise lines are arriving at our country like part of their South America tours, including Cunard, Princess Cruises and Hapag Lloyd, among others.
The ports used by these lines are: Callao (Constitutional Province of Callao - Lima) and San Martin (Pisco - Ica).