On the incomparable countryside of Cajamarca, at the foot of the Peruvian Andes, next to the river Puruay and surrounded by nature, you find this marvellous colonial posada and museum constructed by old Spanish manners with wonderful Cajamarcan details.
A natural paradise where you are surrounded by the songs of the birds, a relaxing therapy for your body and soul, all the modern facilities a 21st century posada has to offer, a modern kitchen offers Peruvian and international cuisine, interesting and attractive activities in our countryside.
We offer :
• The posada has fourteen rooms, all of them with different size and shapes, due to the original untouched style of the colonial house.
• cable TV,
• bathroom with tub and a water heater.
• According to the room size,
•we have divided the rooms into five categories: single room, double room, executive room (2 beds), Suite Duplex and Suite Senior.
• Transportation Airport / Bus station / posada
• Peaceful resting place during day and night
• Ecologic healthy food
• Water installations
• Purified drinking water
• Space for luggage storing
• Orthopaedic mattresses
• Restaurant and Bar
• Laundry service
• Emergency doctor
• Rooms equipped with safety boxes
• Rooms with private bathroom and hot water
• Historic building (1822)
• National and international telephone service
• Touristy information
• Shopping and ticket assistance
• City and tourist tours
• Available parking lots
• Rooms equipped with TV-set and DVD
• Cable TV
• DVD library, free of charge
• Guided countryside tracks
• Guided horseback riding routes
• Ecologic vegetable garden
• Trout fishing
• Playground for kids
• Available baby-sitt
Km. 4.50 de Huambocancha,
Cajamarca - Perú